- cherry blossom seasons has been started
- Fresh cherry fruits now available
- grown organically in our own orchard
- grown in ziarat ,Balochistan .
- we also have cheery juice
A cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, a fleshy drupe (stone fruit).
The name ‘cherry’ also refers to the cherry tree and its wood, and is sometimes applied to almonds.
Wild cherry: may refer to any of the cherry species growing outside cultivation, although Prunus avium is often referred to specifically by the name “wild cherry” it is also found in Ziarat Balochistan. Ziarat weather is best for cheery fruits